ラベル

2017年11月19日日曜日

Hanging out with my brother!

Yesterday, I met my brother and had drinks with him at his place.
The plan was had ramen(noodle) at restaurant then drink at home. After we both got married, we didn’t have much chance to have drinks together, so he invited me to his place to drink great sake before I go to Romania. It was really nice of him😊

Embed from Getty Images

This is a quiz🙋
What is great sake?

Hints
1. Popular Japanese sake
2. From Yamaguchi prefecture
3. Shiki Masaoka
4. Asahi brewery



The answer is….Dassai
Did you know it? If you know this, I will give you a certificated of sake master😉

It has lots of varieties, I had a one which was【Set with polishing 20% 3mintues 720ml(純米大吟醸 磨き三割九分)】💃 I wanted to try this, so it was excited!


According to Asahi brewery’s web site, 【it has a complexity of the beautiful fragrance and taste that is compatible with it, stratification and a long reverberation.】 My impression about this sake was smooth texture and well-rounded. I can’t drink much and I usually get drunk after I had a one beer but I could enjoy getting drunk with this one.

Had lots of snacks and talked silly stuff, then I fell a sleep.
When I woke up, my brother told me You were sleeping like a Sphinx. Don’t you think your face is too long? lol, I didn’t get his jokes but my face is not too long. It is just too big👀!!!!

Embed from Getty Images

Well it was a great time with great sake.
My brother and I are close in age so he is like a best friend more than my brother. We did lots of stupid things(jokes) then grew up together.
Now he has 2 daughters and it brings me lots of emotions.
Let’s get some drinks again when I come back to Japan. Thanks!

In the end, I said to good bye to my brother’s family.
It is sad that I can’t play with one of my niece who is getting close to me, but she loved my present and focused on it more than greeting me😝

【ブログのURL】
YuLife in Romania【ルーマニア生活ブログ】
http://yulifeinromania.blogspot.ro/

ゆっちょの日記-fromル~マニア-
http://www.utayuta.net/

instagramもやってます♪(2人の共同アカウント)
https://www.instagram.com/poccho_gallery/

YouTube始めました👍
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYcw0v4ckpulJ1BSO5Vjmzw

Ciao😉

Yuta
スポンサーリンク

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿