ラベル

2017年11月15日水曜日

Last visit in Kita!

Hello world!!(who are looking forward to reading YuLife blog)
こんばんは。(Japanese)Good night evening.(English) Buna Seara. (Romanian)
I hope you had a great day today.

First of all, thank you for visiting my blog. I’m so grateful that someone bookmarked this blog already.I can get carry away easily!
Anyway let’s get started😄




Today, I went out with my family. The weather was also great.
The title is little bit an exaggeration to say though. 
We went to Umeda (Kita) before we leave from Japan.
*In Osaka, “Kita”(North) also known as “Umeda” and “Minami”(South) is around “Namba” station. I know some of you already know this but please don’t give me a “tukkomi”!😜

We did some shopping and had lunch while looking sideways at the building which I was working before. We bought some stuff what we want to bring in Romania, and also bought Tomica’s toy. I’m collecting it but it is kind of secret though. (I’m telling this but this is a typical Japanese comedian style! lol)

It is still fresh in our mind, about a pedestrian bridge between Yodobashi and Lucua which is really convenience. There is an another construction work is going on, Umeda will be different in the future. I’m looking forward to visiting Umeda when I come back to Japan, the scenery will be changed a lot.


Oh,I would like to recommend a restaurant which I had a lunch yesterday.
Lucua 10F [LUCUA DINNING] “GYUKATSU MOTOMURA”
Gyukatsu sounds not familiar, the restaurant serves beef cutlet medium then you can cook perfectly for you on a hot stone plate. It made me eat several of the bowls of rice but unfortunately you can’t get another bowl of rice for free.. 
There are more locations and always long at the restaurant.After the reataurant is opened,it became full quickly so it's harrd to get a table.Please visit there,
I highly recommend for you👍


【ブログのURL】
YuLife in Romania【ルーマニア生活ブログ】
http://yulifeinromania.blogspot.ro/

ゆっちょの日記-fromル~マニア-
http://www.utayuta.net/

instagramもやってます♪(2人の共同アカウント)
https://www.instagram.com/poccho_gallery/

YouTube始めました👍
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYcw0v4ckpulJ1BSO5Vjmzw

Ciao😉
Yuta
スポンサーリンク

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿