ラベル

2017年11月24日金曜日

Romania!

Salut!! It has already been few days after we left Japan. We arrived in Bucharest on 22nd (Wed) November.

We didn't set up an internet connection yet so I'm blogging at my favourite cafe. Ladies and gentlemen ... his it ! Here I am again. How are you guys?


Unfortunately we don't have any direct flight to Romania from Japan so we have a layover somewhere.
If you use Lufthansa; Japan - Germany - Romania
If you use Turkish; Japan - Turkey - Romania

From the aspect of cost, we used Qatar airways this time. It is one of the fastest growing airways, and one of the hour airways that are rated five stars because of its good service.
Sometimes you can go to Europe about 100,000yen for a round trip There is a one disadvantage that is If you are flying from Kansai area, you need to fly to Narita or Haneda first. It is little bit tough to do.

There are lots of travel booking website such as Expedia etc, but we always use SkyScanner for booking a ticket and I think this is the best website.

I'm sorry I got off the truck, so our route is [KIX - NRT - DOH - OTP]. We left our house in the morning and flew to Narita airport in Tokyo in the afternoon. We got lucky with great weather.



I took a Jet Star plane for the first time and it was more comfortable than I expected. No delay, it took only an hour to fly. We left our baggage in a locker and walked around little bit. We had Chinese food for late lunch at [謝朋殿], I had a fried rice and it was tasty.

I filled myself up first, it is time to check-in. We dropped of our baggage and headed security check. After that we refreshed by taking a shower and went to a boarding gate. All that is left is to spend time on the plane for 12 hours to Doha.



We made it at Hamad Intenational Airport safely. I wasn't as tired as I expected because I could sleep well on the plane. We passed security check the three times today then headed to a boarding gate. Finally we are flying to Romania!



It took about 5 hours flight but I felt a long flight.





After 28 hours of travel time, finally we arrived at Henri Coanda International Airport in Romania. For me, it looks like Itami airport in Osaka. We passed immigration easily then took a cab to our apartment.

We're exhausted from traveling but we have been starting our lives in Romania. We heard it's really cold here but the effects don't interfere with our daily life or rather, it's too hot in our apartment. We need to be careful by sudden changes in the temperature.

【ブログのURL】
YuLife in Romania【ルーマニア生活ブログ】
http://yulifeinromania.blogspot.ro/

ゆっちょの日記-fromル~マニア-
http://www.utayuta.net/

instagramもやってます♪(2人の共同アカウント)
https://www.instagram.com/poccho_gallery/

YouTube始めました👍
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYcw0v4ckpulJ1BSO5Vjmzw

Ciao😉
Yuta
スポンサーリンク

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿