ラベル

2017年11月18日土曜日

Last week before we leave from Japan!

Only 3 days until I’m going to Romania.

Finally the last week in Japan came..
Last weekend like Last Samurai!!(Sorry, This is a Japanese joke😉)

It’s raining today. I hate it!
I don’t have any particular plans today, but I’m going to see my younger brother and pack my stuff. How is everyone doing?



In this week, time went so fast because of processing all the documents at a ward office, shopping and going to the hospital. 

Last months, I went to the ward office when we moved in my parent’s house so I feel I visited there lots of time. People who are working there, they could recognize my face. Lol

Embed from Getty Images

What we did at the ward office was processing all the paper works what we need to finish before we leave from Japan.
Here are some examples..

1.  Moving out notification (Certificate of residence)
You need to submit when you are going to abroad more than one year. This one also submits to city halls when you move out from your house, so this is an abroad version.
AKA: remove your certificate residence
2. National Health Insurance
Procedure for disqualification, return insurance cards
We can’t use Japanese insurance cards in other countries.
3. Residents Tax
Procedure for disqualification
It depends on where you have your certificate of residence on January 1(first), we are going to Romania in this year so we don’t have any duty for paying our residents taxes. This is the one of the reason why we chose to leave from Japan in this year.
4. National Pension
We didn’t buy it voluntary so we will have blank periods
*Blank period is about it can count that joining national pension but it will subtract from guarantee amount the term you are not paying it. I don’t think I can get any national pension though but just in case.
5. My number
Procedure for disqualification
It assuming that coming back to Japan, so after you come back here you will know the number again. It means you don’t lose you’re my number anyway..

Lots of things we need to be done. If you are going to live in abroad more than a year, basically you should take care of these things. Of course few of them have disadvantages but I thought some of them have advantages so that’s why we did procedures this way.

Requirements
*ID
*Personal seal
*Insurance card
*My number card (letter or number)

According to some websites, they say we also need passports, visa and pension handbook, but we didn’t need it this time.

I will write those kinds of stuff again, if anybody has a question just let me know.

Embed from Getty Images

Have a nice weekend👍

【ブログのURL】
YuLife in Romania【ルーマニア生活ブログ】
http://yulifeinromania.blogspot.ro/

ゆっちょの日記-fromル~マニア-
http://www.utayuta.net/

instagramもやってます♪(2人の共同アカウント)
https://www.instagram.com/poccho_gallery/

YouTube始めました👍
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYcw0v4ckpulJ1BSO5Vjmzw

Ciao😉
Yuta
スポンサーリンク

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿