ラベル

2017年12月2日土曜日

Small talks part 1

Buna Ziua!!
Recently I get used to say “Merci” and “La revedere” naturally. Maybe I’m getting used the languages and this environment?

Today I want to talk about the interesting things that happened to me.
This is part1. I’m not trying to get laugh and it doesn’t have any punchlines so please don’t expect too much of it. Hope you enjoy it my small talks and it kills your time.


[Small talk part1]
Osaka-ben? (Kansai dialect)

The day when I left Japan. We got at Narita International Airport for transit. We had about 3hours until we can leave our baggage so we decided to eat something. We wanted to go to 4th floor for the restaurant by taking an elevator because we were also pushing a trolley. However we couldn’t find it even the restaurant’s floor was almost there. We have no choice so we went to the information center.

[Conversation is as follows]
Me(Y) and Receptionist (R)

(Y) : Excuse me, how could I go to 4th floor with Garagara?
(R) : ????......What is Gargara💦?
(Y) : Oops, it’s a trolley!
(R) : Oh, I see! A trolley! I’m sorry you cannot go upstairs with it.
(Y) : Okay, thank you so much!

People don’t understand Garagara!!!!!!!!
I guess I should have said that first it’s a trolley but I’m a pure Osaka-jin (People from Osaka). Lol I couldn’t communicate with my Osaka-ben.

[Small talk part 2]
Waiting time at the airport.

We had some time before check in even we had a lunch, so we we’re chilling on the chairs while watching a TV. Suddenly I shift my eyes to sideways, a woman who goes to a trash box for throwing away something but she is coming toward to me.

“Wait, Is she mad at me or something?” that I thought.
Then she said “I’m gonna give this to you! I cannot bring this to the plane and don’t have time to drink so please accept it!”
*It was English but I guess she was saying like this.
She gave me Horoyoi (peach). Lol


It blows my mind and I just said like “Tha, tha, tha, thank you!” with my broken English. Unfortunately, I couldn’t drink it and also bring to the plane so I threw it away but I appreciated her kindness.

Why did she choose me? Maybe my normal behaviours are good?

Continues part2….


Special Thanks to my sister.

【ブログのURL】
YuLife in Romania【ルーマニア生活ブログ】
http://yulifeinromania.blogspot.ro/

ゆっちょの日記-fromル~マニア-
http://www.utayuta.net/

instagramもやってます♪(2人の共同アカウント)
https://www.instagram.com/poccho_gallery/

YouTube始めました👍
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYcw0v4ckpulJ1BSO5Vjmzw

O zi buna😉
Yuta
スポンサーリンク

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿